Academic License Expired

Hello,

My name is Adarsh and I am a Master's student at TU Darmstadt. In the year 2015 (May), I had requested for an academic license to generate UML diagrams for my Master's project and successfully received it. I also used it for my work and it was very helpful. Unfortunately, I did not use this product after that for quite some time, since it was not required for my daily studies. However, I am now doing my Master thesis and would really like to use this again. When I try with my existing license, I get an error that it is no longer valid. Can I please get this again? Since I am a student it is quite expensive to buy the tool. I have attached my student certificate if you require proof that I am still a student.

Any help would be very welcome.

Thanks and have a good day!
Adarsh
pdf
pdf
Studienbescheinigung_Adarsh.pdf

Comments

• Hi Adarsh,

just register (again) for our Academic Program. You should get a new license then. Follow this link: http://www.uml-lab.com/academic/

(In fact, this might work out quicker, then prolonging your old trial. Sorry for any inconvenience. We are working with other Eclipse Member Companies on a joint license system. :-))

Best regards
    Johannes